It’s been awhile since I’ve bought fresh flowers. ♥ can’t wait to set these up with the decorations team tonight! #providencebrisbane
20 pastors from all denominations came together to pray for #providencebrisbane. Thanks @genevapush for organising this for us. #unityinchrist #blessed
Our Prospectus is ready to go! We can’t wait to share our vision to see more gospel centred churches in Brisbane. Please pray for us as we fly out tomorrow! #providencebrisbane
Late night hot chocolate with crunchy pearls. @mikeytai #latergram #themeltingpot
Dinner creations by @wonjiii ♥ yummiest and prettiest korean leaf thingie :) #latergram #lovekoreanfood
No matter where you are - Us the Duo
Brunch since 2011…missing our preggers sister @yuniiyoung! Amazing that we were all once in the same FCG group and now we’re all serving in 3 different church plants within Gracepoint. #godisfaithful #cronutfail #latergram
My amazing brother in laws who ran 21km this morning to raise $10k for Angelman research! Cheering for you guys from Sydney! #cureangelman
Thankful that we can speak about this invisible illness and to acknowledge that it exists. So encouraged by all the stories I’ve heard. #depression #anxiety #luke14 #cbmaustralia
Happy 23rd Birthday to the super buff and black version of me. May all your wild pineapple dreams come true in Amsterdam. #myfavouritepineapple #nothingalike #throwback #siblings @awildpineapple
OneLove Design Competition
OneLove is hosting another competition calling all creative women to submit an image bearing Psalm 63:3. The best image will be turned into a fridge magnet and handed out to every delegate at OneLove.
If you love design, have gorgeous typography and an eye for beautiful photos why not enter the competition today: http://bit.ly/1pBdr6s
OneLove is a one day event to teach and inspire women. Find out more here: http://www.onelove2014.com/
TBC Retreat 2014.
Spent a weekend with these kids at Dalleys Point…came out alive!
Thankful that I get to spend every Friday with these kids to fellowship over Scripture and to strive together to become more like Christ (TBC) each day.
Oh and..Happy 25th Ninja.
Beach house brunch for 9. #tbcretreat
60 Reasons Jesus Is Better Than You Think…
I pinned this article across our fridge over the weekend. Completely blown away by every single point that blogger Dane Ortland makes.
Here’s a sneak preview
1. His forgiveness gets down underneath not just our conscious, willful sins, but everything that is broken within us.
2. He ate lunch with hookers and crooked businessmen, not the conservative seminary professors.
3. Discipleship to him does not involve attaining a minimum level of competency. No resume is needed. Discipleship to him involves humbling ourselves, putting ourselves low, not high, and anyone can do that, if they will simply let Self die and be swallowed up by light and beauty and joy.
4. Those in union with him are promised that all the haunted brokenness that infects everything—every relationship, every conversation, every family, every email, every wakening to consciousness in the morning, every job, every vacation—everything—will one day be rewound and reversed.
5. Those in union with him are promised that the more darkness and hell we experience in this life, to that degree we will enjoy resplendence and radiance in the next (Rom. 8:17–18).
6. He never, ever asks his friends to walk through a trial that he, as the Pioneer-Author-Founder-Trailblazer (archegos: Heb 2:10; 12:2) has not himself, in an even more profound way, gone through himself.
7. His sinlessness does not encourage him to be aloof from us, holding us at arms length, but a substitute for us.
8. Unlike the laws of ritual cleanliness in Leviticus, Jesus’ touch of messy humans like me does not contaminate him. It cleanses me. In the OT, clean + unclean = unclean. With Jesus, clean + unclean = clean (Mark 1:41).
9. His mercy to sinners is not calculating, scale-weighing, careful. It is lavish, outrageous, unfettered.
10. His atoning death means he is free not to scrutinize. He needs not. All has been wiped clean. Faults remain, not just in our past but in our present. But the whole atmosphere in which we live has been transformed from one of scrutiny, both toward us by God and by us toward others, into one of welcome, both toward us by God and therefore by us toward others.
Read the FULL ARTICLE HERE.
Winter in Australia.